These conditions are valid only between the company BELLAVITIS TIZIANA, with headquarters in Atratina 104 - 04024 Gaeta LT P.IVA 02604580593 (hereinafter referred as "BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL") and any natural person making online purchases on the website www.bellavitisofficial.com as final consumer, not for his business, job or professional activity, as stated in the Italian Legislative Decree no. 206 of September 6, 2005, (Italian Consumer Code), (“hereinafter referred as "Client"). These conditions may be subject to change; the date of entry on line in this website correspond to the date of entry in force.
These terms and conditions governing purchases made by the site www.bellavitisofficial.com, in accordance with Articles 50 and following of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206 of September 6, 2005, Section II of Chapter I of Title-third of Part Three, to which reference should be made according to art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
Under these general conditions of sale, BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL sells - and the client buys by the web the goods listed and offered for sale on the site www.bellavitisofficial.com. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, by accessing the client at www.bellavitisofficial.com web site and the creation of a purchase order in accordance with the procedure illustrated in said website.
Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered completed only when shall be sent by BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL to the client the order confirmation by e-mail. The e-mail contains the details of the CLIENT and order, the price of the goods purchased, the cost of transport and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The client undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and shall communicate any corrections.
2. BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL undertakes to describe and present the goods sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, could result some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual goods. In addition, photographs of the products presented on www.bellavitisofficial.com do not constitute part of a contract, ad are only for simple example.
3. BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL undertakes to deliver the goods within 40 days from the day following the date of confirmation of the order by the Client.
Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to that present in the moment in which the client consults the schedule of the product; this must still be regarded as purely indicative, since, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of most users, the products could be sold to others, before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order by BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the client will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery only of the products available, or –alternatively -request cancellation of the order sending a communication of cancellation by e-mail to BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL's client service.
1. Any payment made by client could be only by the credit cards listed on the site www.bellavitisofficial.com. For payments by credit card, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the order and booking of the mast on paper, BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL will take the necessary steps with the specific operator of credit card, to reverse the payment of the goods that are not available. The actual amount of the order will be charged only when the delivery will be complete and ready for shipment.
2. Communications relating to the payment and data provided by the client are made through dedicated and protected lines with all the guarantees secured by the use of security protocols provided by the payment networks.
1. All selling prices of the products shown on the site www.bellavitisofficial.com are expressed in Euro (and include VAT only in CEE countries).
2. Shipping costs and any additional charges (eg any local tax, import and / or customs clearance) are not included in the purchase price. Shipping costs are calculated at the end of the purchase process before payment. All other additional charges provided by Extra Cee countries are not included in the purchase price. All other additional charges should be verified by the client with its own country custom authorities and should be settled with the courier at the order delivery. Goods are sent from Italy.
3. The client expressly accepts that BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL has the exclusive right to modify its prices at any time, however, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices listed on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL as confirmation .
Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the client has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 15 days from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the client decides to exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase, he must duly inform in writing BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase, notification could be substituted returning the same goods purchased at the same address provided on the same terms: BELLAVITIS TIZIANA, Via Atratina n.104 - 04024 Gaeta LT - Italy - P.IVA 02604580593 . Shall prevail between the parties, the date of delivery to the post office or the courier. All shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the client.
All the goods must be returned undamaged, in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including original packaging, internal tissue, which is expressly considered as an integral part of the product and must not have been damaged in any way and / or altered, or used as a single packaging and any documentation, brochure and accessories) and complete financial records attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL will refund the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 30 days.
3. The client may not exercise this right of withdrawal for the purchase of goods made on specific measures of client, or clearly personalized as requested by client.
4. In case of receiving products that in any way don’t’ comply with orders, or that result partial or damaged, client must notify BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL by e-mail at email@example.com within 15 days from the receipt of the goods. BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL will contact the courier that, with respect of its availability, will collect the goods. BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL reserves the right to verify the non-compliance of the goods, , the partiality and damages; if this would be confirmed BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL shall refund the amount of the purchase.
All products presented on the site www.bellavitisofficial.com benefit of a standard guarantee, for a period of 24 months for defect from delivery, in accordance with current legislation. To qualify for the guarantee, the Client will keep and show to BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL the original invoice.
Shipment & Delivery
1. Products will be delivered by courier to the address indicated by the Client at the time of order.
2. For every order on line placed through the website www.bellavitisofficial.com, BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL shall provide invoice of shipped goods, after the order. For the issuance of the invoice BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL shall refers to the information provided by the client at the purchase. After issuing the invoice, client could not make any changes to the information provided.
1. BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL assumes no liability for matters caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if due to malfunctions and failures of the Internet network, if BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL shouldn’t be able to execute the order within the timing listed above in the general conditions of sales.
2. The availability of each item is only an indication, not binding and cannot be attributed to BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
3. It is agreed that, the goods delivered remain of BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL's property until complete payment is received by BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL.
Access to the website
Client has the right to access to the site for consultation and for do orders. It is prohibited for any other use, different form above, of the site or of its contents. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audible or visual, and the technology used remain of the exclusive property for BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL and are protected by intellectual property rights.
These General Conditions of Sale are made by all of the terms which compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are considered invalid or are declared invalid or null, by the law, or by following regulation or by following decision made by a court, the other provisions shall remain fully in force and effective.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This contract is expressly and exclusively governed by Italian law. For anything not expressly here provided, shall take application the rules applicable to the circumstances provided for in this contract and, in particular, Article. 5 of the Rome Convention of 1980. Any dispute that can not find amicable solution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place of residence or domicile of the client, if located within the territory of Italy. If the place of residence or domicile of the client would be out of the territory of Italy, the jurisdiction shall be for the court of the place of residence of BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL.
Storage Mode of the contract
Pursuant to art. 12 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 70/2003, BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL informs client that every order received by BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL shall be stored in digital form / hard copy on the server / at the premises of BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL, according to criteria of confidentiality and security.
Communications and complaints
All written comunications direct to BELLAVITIS OFFICIAL and any complaints will be considered valid only if sent by registered mail with return receipt to the following address: BELLAVITIS TIZIANA, Via Atratina n.104 - 04024 Gaeta LT - Italy P.IVA 02604580593.